Monday, April 12, 2010

Shenenigans

Oops i did it again...... got my nose pierced! (for ten bucks.) Don't worry everything was sterile and unopened needles. I took lots of pics too but I am not posting any because the view up a bleeding nose is not attractive in any way!

Steph got her lip pierced. She did realy well was not nervous at all!

I love being spontaneous!

The girls took me out last night and we had so much fun! We started @ church(where I got to see Rachel Allen! oh goodness it was a great reunion!) It was actually comical because if you are from the NW you will be firmiliar with the preechings of Rev. Vince and Landon Shott! They were in Tepic doing a revival-esque sermon! It was quite entertaining and I had forgotten how white Vince's teeth were! lol. There were men and woman wailing during the alter call, people flooded the stage and it was amazing! (Total Brandon Beals summer camp tent revival feeling.... if you know what I mean!)

After the service we went to a coffee bar where i had a strawberry milk. (it was coconut milk and strawberry puree) so stinkin good! We ordered a few apps and all shared them. I was dared to eat a jalapeno and I did it! woo spicy!

After we ate we took a ton of pics and laughed for about a half hour then we played pool! I was the only one who knew how to play and it literally took us an hour and a half to play two games. With two on one team and three on the other! ( we won both games);)

We did not get home last night until about 1am. I had a blast.

(my nose does not hurt at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment